Monday, January 21, 2013

The Incest Wife [Pakistani Sex Stories]

I am not going to narrate any fiction stories here.This Sex story is based upon incidents of reality.Most of the Pakistani Women in villages are involved in sex affairs within family because these relations are safe for their prestige and respect.Shagufta is also a typical Pakistani Hot Wife who loves to have sex relations,but not with strangers.She is almost 37Y old with a figure of 36-30-38.She lives in our village with her three children.Shagufta's husband is outside country from past three years.Her elder child is a girl who is almost 15Y old.Her husband's parents and one nephew (22 Y) is also living with them in that house.
Pakistani-Sex
These Incest Pakistani Sex Stories belong to Shagufta and her nephew.I was having doubts about their relation before watching them having sex in fields.We have a cultivated land very near to shagufta's land and its very normal to face each other daily.I do have a good relation and frankness with her nephew.One day,one of my friends told me that he has seen Shagufta and her nephew having some naughty acts in fields.I was not sure so I didn't agree him but My mind started to think about them in a curious style.We were living in that village for quite a long now and Shagufta has not been seen in any sex affairs in past.It was a strange news for me as well.

One day,I was cutting the large trees and due to tiredness I stopped for a while.I remained seated on tree for sometime.While looking around,I saw shagufta and her nephew loading Chara (Animal Food) on their carriage.There was nobody around them.Suddenly,I saw her nephew teasing her and laughing at her.I started observing them.My position on tree was not very visible to them as I was between two trees.Her nephew looked around and then came near her and tried to grab her breast.She laughed at him and asked him to carry on loading Chara.

He again looked around and asked her to follow him.He went near sugar cane fields and then entered the field.She also looked around and then went after him.I was watching these sexy moments of Incest Sex and they were unaware of my location.I can clearly observe them inside sugar-cane field.They stopped at almost two-three yards inside that field and when Shagufta came near,her nephew grabbed her breasts and started rubbing them.He was rubbing her breasts and I was feeling sensation in my Shalwar(Pants).My tool started to get hard.

After fondling her breasts for sometime,her nephew lifted up her Qameez(Shirt) and started sucking her breasts.She was not wearing any Bra inside.It was my first time to watch Shagufta's breasts.She was gorgeous and hot.Saggy breasts being sucked by a young man were also making me hot.He sucked her breasts and then she grabbed his tool.He was wearing a trouser so she lowered his trouser and started sucking his tool.I was feeling her lips on my tool and soon my pre-come drops came out.

I didn't want to loose a moment of these Incest Sex Stories so I kept myself cool and watching them without making any movement which can be observed by them.After sucking his tool for a a few minutes,she got bent in doggy and he started pushing his tool inside her.I couldn't guess his size exactly but he seemed to be very fit.He was at least bigger than mine.Shagufta was bent in doggy and he was screwing her nicely.

I was enjoying these Pakistani Sex stories like a bird on tree.He banged her deep and then after screwing her for 5-6 minutes he was about to come.He pulled it out and fired all his load on sugar-canes.I could see a wild feeling on his face.Shagufta came out of sugar-cane fields after adjusting her shalwar and qameez.He cleaned his tool with grass and then adjusted his trousers to come out.After getting outside they again started talking to each other and laughing while talking.They were completely unaware of the fact that I was watching them.

After loading their entire luggage,They both took their animals and left for home.When they were leaving their fields,I started getting down the tree.Shagufta looked towards my side and her face color went dark.She touched her nephew as she was telling him about my presence on tree but i didn't even tried to bother them.I was making up my plans for upcoming days with Shagufta.My behavior towards her was totally changed from that day.What happened next?I will tell you in my next sex stories.I hope you have liked my Incest Pakistani Sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment